Technology, Engineering & Construction
Right First Time
Westwork knows that a company’s greatest assets are its people, so that’s why we go the extra mile to ensure you are supplied with only the best people that are available within your field.
You can have confidence since we have a 99% success rate with permanent placements and a track record for getting it right the first time around. We are so confident in our ability to provide top quality candidates, we offer a three-month rebate scheme. should you experience an unsuccessful hire, or in the unlikely event that the employment agreement ends unexpectedly or prematurely, a refund is applied. Alternatively, we will identify, vet and supply you with a replacement free of charge, the choice is yours.
Feel free to get in touch and ask for our full terms of business for more information on our permanent recruitment services.
Perfect for short, mid or long-term contracts
Commonly a perfect option for short, mid or long-term contracts that do not warrant the employment of permanent staff. Whether you require a professional for the day, or an entire team for 12 months and onwards we at Westwork Group are able to assist. We have an unrivalled state of the art database with new candidates registering daily, and a nationwide coverage allowing us to pair top talent with exceptional opportunities.
For more information on our temporary recruitment services why not get in touch today!
TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT
Try Before You Buy
We offer a ‘try before you buy’ service where you can engage a professional, or a team of individuals on a temporary to permanent agreement before offering them permanent employment.
We fully understand the time and costs involved when recruiting permanent staff. We know it is crucial that your company is hiring the best people available for the job, ensuring they are adding value to your business from the word go, and that we get it right the first time, every time.
The ‘try before you buy’ service gives you the opportunity to get to know the person or group of people, assess their work and their professionalism, and be one hundred percent confident that they are fit for your business before offering them permanent employment.
For more information on our temporary to permanent recruitment services why not get in touch and ask to see our terms of business.
Perfect for short, mid or long-term contracts
Westwork Group offers fixed-term contracts when it best suits the requirements of our clients. We are often asked for senior personnel on a fixed term contract (FTC) benefits of fixed term contracts:
- Flexibility – Hand selected, highly experienced senior professionals just when you need them for short-term and mid-term projects.
- Fixed costs – With the duration and the deliverables discussed and agreed in advance, we provide you with a fixed fee quote. The agreed fee is only payable upon a successful hire.
- Cost-effective – Providing personnel just when they are needed negates the need to recruit on a permanent basis, thus saving money, while we safeguard your business with contracts in place.
- No upfront fees.
- For more information regarding our FTC services, or to discuss your specific requirements, get in touch with one of the team who will be happy to help.
Dedicated Account Management
Westwork Group offers a managed service solution for companies that want to simplify their recruiting processes, monitor supply chain spends and keep a cap on their annual recruitment and budget spend. Here are a few reasons that our clients are opting for our managed services solution:
- Full transparency on your annual recruitment budget & any overspends or savings.
- Dedicated Account Manager & team, solely dedicated to managing the recruiting needs of your business.
- Invoice consolidation – a single trail of invoices will simplify processes for hiring managers, financial directors, and accounts departments.
- Thorough assessment of how the recruitment budget is being utilised, and a clear plan on improvements to simplify processes, and make savings.
- Fees agreed in advance and communicated to all relevant parties in your business to ensure consistent transparency across the board.
- Guarantees and protection – In the unlikely event we are not able to fulfil a specific requirement, you are protected! Westwork Group takes full responsibility, any additional costs that are incurred from needing to work with third parties are agreed with Westwork Group and will come out of our fee, thus safeguarding your budget for the year.
For more information on our managed services solutions please get in touch for a free consultation and assessment.
Discover all of the latest updates from Westwork Group, and any major news across the Technology, Engineering & Construction sectors